AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Banned
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second sequel and fourth film overall in the series is now slated for a January 2012 release. Directed by Måns Mårlind & Björn Stein; and starring Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Rea, Michael Ealy, and rumor is a return from both Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy (though not yet confirmed).

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!

That's another case of the-hell-with-the-critics, they can say what I they want I d-o-n-'-t g-i-v-e a......
I'll be there on opening day, day 1 Blu-ray purchase, 3D, 2D, 32D, everything!...

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo /forum/post/20838668

That's another case of the-hell-with-the-critics, they can say what I they want I d-o-n-'-t g-i-v-e a......
I'll be there on opening day, day 1 Blu-ray purchase, 3D, 2D, 32D, everything!...

You won't be the only one...

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Yeah, I'll check this out...

·
Registered
2,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo /forum/post/0

+1 sir

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonLoaf /forum/post/20843077

I'm all in too, call it a guilty pleasure. Not to the degree of Morpheo, though, LOL.

Morpheo and I share a sickness.....we simply can't get enough of Ms. Beckinsale.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
To be honest the first is pretty good, the third ok and the second rather bad.

But, with Kate in a tight leather suit the first and second ends up being great.

It's pretty juvenile I must say but I'm smiling

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.