AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"UNFAITHFUL" - a superb and sexy thriller with Diane Lane - Any reviews of the BD yet ?

Out next week!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Diane Lane and sexy in the same sentence? :X

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Correction: an average thriller with the superb and sexy Diane Lane.

...which of course justifies a blind buy
...I have the SD DVD version. Not a bad film, but nothing phenonemal either imo. Not sure I would upgrade though, even for Diane Lane in HD. Wait...

·
Registered
7,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranx44 /forum/post/15536058

Diane Lane and sexy in the same sentence? :X

Yeah , you're talking about this woman right?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Her new film "KILLSHOT" is out on Jan 23rd (co-starring Mickey Rourke, Thomas Jane, Joe Gordon Levitt and Rosario Dawson).

Looks bloody good from this trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1505755929/

It's such a shame she's quit.

Anyway, "UNFAITHFUL" I reckon is a tour-de-force by Lane and the film IMHO is well above average.

·
Registered
698 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo /forum/post/15536132

Yeah , you're talking about this woman right?

Nice picture of her before, but here she 1.5 years ago at age 41:

and her in the movie:

but hey, whatever floats your boat...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I love this film,Grere played the role contrast to fomer of his films about "Who betrayed one first?)A Must BD to buy one.

·
Registered
7,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranx44 /forum/post/15537018

Nice picture of her before, but here she 1.5 years ago at age 41:

Yeah well you won't convince me, she's still hot!
Besides, she's a good actress, and at least she's not trying to look desperately younger than her age, which is a very noticeable quality in Hollywood these days.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
sexy or not but in that scene in the stairway.... old or not, i had full wood

·
Registered
4,632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcdoctor /forum/post/15540277

Enough of this banter guys. Her husband is sure eye candy.

He looks like a wannabe josh brolin... oh well

hey remember the scene when she is at the movie theater... plus the first time... hell it was a great movie

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
While Diane Lane does not look like the 20-something woman she was, she still has a sexiness that a lot of these younger actresses wish they had!

In fact i'm impressed with what she's done with her career as a 40-something actress. While her films are not blockbusters, she's quietly carved her own path in films. Personally speaking, I loved films like MUST LOVE DOGS and UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN.

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
15,304 Posts
Greetings,

I am also a Diana Lane fan and have been for years. Let's not forget that she has been in this business over twenty years. I remember going to the movies and seeing her in movies like Streets of fire and The Cotton Club (also with Richard Gere BTW).

I own Unfaithful on DVD and saw it theatrically. I look forward to seeing it in Blu but have not seen a review copy as of yet.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15541170

Which ending you guys like?I think it's not spoilered since we already saw dvd version.

Who says that everyone has already seen the movie? Please use spoiler tags if you plan to talk about the movie.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDarrylR /forum/post/15541183

Who says that everyone has already seen the movie? Please use spoiler tags if you plan to talk about the movie.

May be I'm not clear about my question,I asked you like theaterical ending or alternate ending,?not to tell everything then it become spoilered.
we never mean for everyone,How could you think?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts