AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Adam's interview transcript will be up by the end of the week, along with details of upcoming releases. Most new releases will be day and date (please let Children of Men be one of them), and lots of catalog titles.

The funniest thing that he said was that Universal had no idea the effect of their lack of announcements was having on the HD DVD community.

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by theforce8686 /forum/post/0

I read the post. It was a bunch of questions with no answers. The title of this thread is \\"Universal no plans for BD\\" I was looking for someone actually saying that. Thanks

read all of page two look for the admins post my link isnt working for some weird reason

·
Registered
6,024 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theforce8686 /forum/post/0

I read the post. It was a bunch of questions with no answers. The title of this thread is "Universal no plans for BD" I was looking for someone actually saying that. Thanks

CLEARLY you didn't.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I read through Adam's posts on the link provided and really nothing new was said.

He said Universal has "no plans for BD or THD support at this time." "At this time" being the operative phrase.

He mentioned that some of the titles requested by the HD-DVD fans would be out in 2007 and some would not. Most would be Day/Date releases and some catalog titles.

It is good that from what we have read from Adams posts that BD is still an option for Universal in the future. How long in to the future? No one knows as of yet.

~Josh

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatboy77 /forum/post/0

I read through Adam's posts on the link provided and really nothing new was said.

He said Universal has "no plans for BD or THD support at this time." "At this time" being the operative phrase.

He mentioned that some of the titles requested by the HD-DVD fans would be out in 2007 and some would not. Most would be Day/Date releases and some catalog titles.

It is good that from what we have read from Adams posts that BD is still an option for Universal in the future. How long in to the future? No one knows as of yet.

~Josh

Thanks. I was looking for a long interview. Thats why I didnt see it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
 http://hometheaterforum.com/htf/show...1&postcount=44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich /forum/post/0

Thomas- I don't they realised the effect of their lack of announcements(s). They were just focusing on their plans and not talking about them. While I don't have all the details on all their upcoming releases (will be another day or two), I don't think you will be disappointed. They are going to have an impressive number of releases this year. Not everything on the list you guys gave me will be coming this year, but some of it will be. Expect to see most new releases day and date, and a lot of catalog. That having been said they are going for quality over quantity, wanting to even further refine the interactivity you saw on Tokyo Drift and Miami Vice. Ok that's all I am going to say for now, more later this week.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Exciting!!!!!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.