AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 558 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Colin Levy of Peerless Productions , I have a blender file that we might be able to edit so that everyone that made their own Fox style intro/logo can make their own Universal style logo.

Attached are the zip files. Unzip the files into a directory and open the .blend file with blender. Remember these files are for personal use only.

I have posted this in the hopes that someone could take these files and make a tutorial on how to create your own Universal style logo, like the Fox one. I have looked at the file and cannot figure out how to change the text.

Colin also send me the .blend files for the theatercurtain and clapbaord animations on his site. Take a look.

universal_logo_by_Colin_Levy.zip 498.3056640625k . file

EarthMap_2500x1250.zip 464.7509765625k . file

theatercurtain.zip 489.3984375k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
w84no1,

I could not get the "Earth Map" to download. Anyone else having the problem?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Thanks! Got it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
w84no1,

Could you post a link to the theater curtain files?

Thanks a lot for doing this!!

-Gary.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by greighn /forum/post/0

w84no1,

Could you post a link to the theater curtain files?

Thanks a lot for doing this!!

-Gary.

I added it to the first post.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Where's Reaper when you need him?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Can somebody post maybe a screen cap or a vid file for example.

I dont have blender installed anymore. Im interested in what it looks like first.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makomachine /forum/post/0

How do people integrate these intros into the beginning of their moving watching experience?

There are lots of ways. I use a Xbox running Xbox Media Center, make a playlist with the intro and the movie in it. Some people add it to the beginning of their DVDs and others have a separate DVD player for their intros or they use HTPCs.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Can you do HD intros via HTPC? Guess I need to research that more. I'd like to have something fully automated as an intro when I play an HD-DVD in the new HT.

·
Registered
286 Posts
ya reaper is definatly needed for this thread.

anybody figure out how to slow down the animations. the clip goes too fast for my audio intro. im looking for a way to slow down the camera animation

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm going to take a look at this over the weekend. I may not be able to get it together in Blender, but I may be able to import it to another 3d and do something.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffczyz /forum/post/0

I'm going to take a look at this over the weekend. I may not be able to get it together in Blender, but I may be able to import it to another 3d and do something.

Jeff

Great--looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The theater curtain animation is VERY cool. Thanks.

htomei

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks like you were only given an incomplete template to work with at least for the Curtain. Guess it is literally back to the drawing board.

Still it was nice of Peerless to give you at least that much of their work.

Thank you for sharing, it is appreciated.

1 - 20 of 558 Posts