AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 http://www.universalhd.com/Schedule/...ate=2007-02-28

Nothing amazing IMO. Only 8 or so new titles.

I did see something funny on my cable company's official site though. They had a description of UniversalHD:

Universal HD, an NBC Universal Cable network, launched in fourth quarter 2004 is currently available to more than 25 million homes in 100% 1080i HD, 24/7. Universal HD offers the best of NBC Universal's library in HD. Programming includes unedited and uninterrupted films, award winning dramas, series, sports, specials and performance arts programming all from the Universal library.

"the best of NBC Universal's library" The best? Ha!

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
jaws airs on the 27th.... granted there isnt much else other than their series (which i personally love). i actually record all atlantis, bsg and northern exposure (and unihd has been pretty good about getting new eps out there)

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
holy crap.... Beethoven the 4th..... i cant wait ( loads the gun and aims to the brain)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN56706 /forum/post/0

holy crap.... Beethoven the 4th..... i cant wait ( loads the gun and aims to the brain)

What he said.

·
Registered
589 Posts
What's funny is the phrase "available to more than 25 million homes."

That means it could be in 25 million homes -- if all those homes subscribed to their operator's HD service .... but they don't .

Realistically, they're in only a few million. But that's the case with almost all cable HD channels.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.