AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, how do you grab downloadable content for this game. Do you have to download it on the PC and move it to the PS3, or do you do it via the PS3's web browser....

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I use a flash drive, you can only d/l one mod at a time...sucks I know.

Put your mod on a flash drive, put the flash drive in the ps3..import..repeat..

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, thx....I'm looking in the interface and trying to figure it out and not having a ton of luck. I suppose the next dumb question I have is where do I find the PS3 mods....I'll google it.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
i believe ut3mod.com or mods.com

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, yeah I checked some of them out. The only scary part was that I guess the game load time gets longer and longer the more mods or maps you add?

Is there a killer map pack out there for just A+ rated maps or is it still "install em one at a time"...?

Thx.

·
Registered
725 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRusch /forum/post/14209763

Thanks everyone, yeah I checked some of them out. The only scary part was that I guess the game load time gets longer and longer the more mods or maps you add?

Is there a killer map pack out there for just A+ rated maps or is it still "install em one at a time"...?

Thx.

You have do them one at a time. Harbor DM is really good.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any other recommendations? I'd install a few to play with the bots....but really only the larger ones that give you a little room to move around......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts