AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anybody PM me an unused coupon from dell that I can stack it when I buy a plasma?

Thanks,

Mac

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in no way promoting Dell but I thought this might be of interest to those of you looking for a cheap plasma.

Dell Home currently has 15% off most Software and Peripherals. Combine this with a stackable 10% coupon, if you can find one, and it can get you a very very good deal on a Panasonic or Pioneer Plasma. You'll have to call CSR on the Pioneer though.

Too bad I got one already.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I don't think the 10% coupons are stackable. Even if they were, CSR approval will be murder. Still, it doesn't hurt to haggle.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I might jump on this deal for a 433cmx, but it says on the peripherals page:

"15% OFF Software & Peripherals!

When Purchased Online."

Since the 433cmx does not show up on their web site, I would have to order it over the phone. Do you think I will still be able to get the 15% off?

Newby Nick

·
Registered
231 Posts
it doesn't show up? I know they cross reference some part numbers, like techbargains lists:

"Pioneer 50" Plasma Display PDP-503CMX $5779.96 shipped free, save $1019. Dell Part# 06-20002"

I don't know what else to tell you, try calling.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I don't think you'll have any problems getting the same price on the phone. I'm shooting for 25% (15% + 10%) myself. On hold....

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well, they shot me down. If I really needed the plasma, I might try again. But it's not worth the fight right now. Please chime in if you find a sympathetic salesperson...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Which are you trying to get? I got a price of 3500.00 for the ed panny and 4k shipped with card for the 433cmx, I had to pull teeth for that price shipped on the ed however!

-Chris

·
Registered
184 Posts
The 433 CMX is eligible for the -15% if you call - I did earlier tonight. Free shipping & no tax was too good to resist. The 5002 is also - it's on the site. You can find the regular price for the 433 if you look under healthcare.

I don't think this violates any of the rules.

Apologies in advance if it does...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Mane3215
Which are you trying to get? I got a price of 3500.00 for the ed panny and 4k shipped with card for the 433cmx, I had to pull teeth for that price shipped on the ed however!

-Chris
I just want to get a cheap plasma like planar to be used as my computer monitor. It is going for right now 2568 shipped. I will have to pay tax cuz I am in Florida. If I could get this baby down below 2500, I will pull the tricker over this weekend. Hope to see some stackable coupon on techbargains this weekend. If somebody has some stakable coupon please PM.

Thanks,

Mac

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by marchristensen
Mac - Check your PM
Thanks very much. I don't think I will pull the tricker since the link that provided in techbargains did not get the price that I would hope. Plus it is in Home section, not small bussiness. ANyway, thanks again.

Mac

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is is still possible to get Dell to throw in the 5002 card for free? Or is that a Pioneer promotion that is dead, gone, and done with? Please reply because I might go for a 433cmx with the current 15% off (ending Thursday).

Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
49 Posts
because of the 15% discount, i am very close to pull the trigger on 433CMX. The sales told me the Plasma come with the video card, is it true ? so can anyone who buy from dell recently can verify it ?

I am more interested in the A303 card, and don't want to spend money on that PDA-5002 at this point.

Thanks

Calvin

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think that previously there was both a card and an additional warranty included. They are both no longer listed, though, so unless you can negotiate them in....

Unfortunately, I live in TX, so would have to pay sales tax for any Dell purchases. Makes the web sites (like lisaj's) more attractive...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.