AVS Forum banner

Upcoming Kinect titles!?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ahartig 
#1 ·
So I bought Kinect on release day, and have really enjoyed playing it. I'm sort of bored with the current game offerings.....So how about a list of upcoming titles to look forward to? Any before Christmas?

I have:

1. Kinect Adventures - Good way for people to get comfortable with interacting with the game, but an unfulfilling gaming experience.

2. Kinect Sports - So much fun. Have played this for hours alone, and with parties. It's a lot of fun, especially when playing with people that take sports seriosuly (my dad's video from soccer and bowling were priceless).

3. Dance Central - bought this on Black Friday for the discount. Have yet to unwrap it, my fiancee doesn't seem that in to it.

Anyone know of a definitive source for upcoming titles and release dates?

#4 ·
Alright, spent some time researching, and there doesn't really seem to be a whole lot of information available about upcoming games. It looks like THQ is going to announce a "core" Kinect game at the Video Game Awards next week (please don't be wrestling), and I bet others will follow; maybe it'll be revealed what Ubisoft's "Kinect Star" is, and who's making it.

I'm enjoying the Kinect experience, but am starving for more content. I hope the 2.5 million units sold in 25 days is moving developers along (as well as the numerous accounts of non-gamers, never-gamers, going out and spending $400+ on a system and games).

Anyone else have tips on upcoming games to watch for?

#5 ·
I'm in the same boat, got the Kinect over the weekend and it really blew my expectations out of the water, the voice command and overall body tracking is superb and has SO MUCH potential..... Madden, Fifa.............. come on developers.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.