AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have a sign made for the front door reading WARNING: This room contains sights you may find bizzare, vulgar or just plain STUPID! You can see the Alfred E. Neuman drawing and the in the works ticket booth in the lobby but on two different pages ('lobby after' section I think and the last page) . I decided to remove most of the nudes posters and figures. Any of you think I should've and should remove anything else like the ticket taker business and Alfred (the Alfred has jokes concerning body hair removal)? Do you think I should remove the Apollo statue and Creation of Adam poster too? I added a pic of the Adam poster with gold frame btw. You'll just have to find the pages, sorry. http://community-2.webtv.net/moviepa...Crestmonthome/ Os

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I ever do change the interiors, I'd go with a JUNGLE theme but NOT just murals or posters. It'd have to be like inside a jungle....the exotic night club in the original MIGHTY JOE YOUNG kind of thing. If the 18 inch Tarzan figure does'nt come I'd ordered, I won't do it. The largish plastic animals that used to exist the past few years have been hard to find these days. They'd HAVE to be part of it. I suppose a jungle themed HT would offend people too! How about a HUNTING LODGE theme with stuffed animal heads and such and GUNS on display. Would that get people as mad as naked statues? Os

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
interesting and it probably cost enough BUT my idea would have at least 3 times the fake greenery, trees, vines, a centerpiece of sorts of a rock cliff of some sort of material, maybe a fake waterfall, African stuff like spears and shields and village huts display, animals and a large Tarzan figure in the centerpiece. All items to the scale of the 18 inch Tarzan mostly. Actually I want to do it with the living room but Mom won't allow it, she likes the farm house style. Os

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.