Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
19,831 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
updated "Projection Screen Material Report"?

Since Jeff is about to retire from calibrations, that may be it !

Hopefully he can sell his data - the documented details - to another top notch calibrator , who can continue the report.
It would be a shame to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Hopefully he can sell his data - the documented details - to another top notch calibrator , who can continue the report.
It would be a shame to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just download it to your computer. Also, screens aren't a static item. Formulations change ( like the Da Lite High Power or Carada Classic Cinema White ) and things get discontinued.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just download it to your computer. Also, screens aren't a static item. Formulations change ( like the Da Lite High Power or Carada Classic Cinema White ) and things get discontinued.
Craig!!!
Of course I have downloaded the pdf file to my computer, I'm also admin on facebook HT forum and uploaded it there as reference file.
My point still is .... having all the benchmark data in 1 file, that has it's same set-up methods/etc, makes for consistency, and ease for others.
I know you know that.

Sounds like unfortunately we will lose a good source of info .. who else will step up and compile their data like his?

·
Registered
19,831 Posts
Craig!!!
Of course I have downloaded the pdf file to my computer, I'm also admin on facebook HT forum and uploaded it there as reference file.
My point still is .... having all the benchmark data in 1 file, that has it's same set-up methods/etc, makes for consistency, and ease for others.
I know you know that.

Sounds like unfortunately we will lose a good source of info .. who else will step up and compile their data like his?
Probably no one. It's very time consuming !

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts