AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I updated to a Delta 410 and I don't know if these are problems, but it's a issue for me. I have a 5.1 speaker system set up. On my old sound card (creative live5.1) when I played a Mp3 or a CD, it would play on all the channels but the center channel. With my Delta card it would only play on the two front channels. Am I doing something wrong or is it suppose to be like this? I like hearing my music from my back channels. And it's a problem for me with the sub as well, because the sub channel isn't playing, meaning no low sounds=(. Is there something I need to do so it does play like this? Do I have to set this sound card in 5.1 mode or something? I just installed the newest driver from M-Audio's site.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was wondering if maybe it's the drivers. I'm using the newest drivers, and I haven't touched a thing. I've tried both multichannel and 1/2, and got nothing=(. Any hope out there for me? Or should go back to my old sound card, which I really don't want to do.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Check out my software guide below.

Using Winamp 2.8 you can choose which pairs of speakers to use.

I have a delta410 and my sub is engaged automatically, but I have no idea how to get the centre channel going when playing a cd.

Also make sure you use the correct (beta) drivers.

If you want CSII to be engaged when playing music (5.1 surround audio), use MP9 and the CSII plugin.

Hope it helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.