AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking at replacing my Samsung UN60D8000 here soon with something larger, either a 65" or 70" LCD. I've been looking at either the newer Samsung UN65F7050 (costco model) or the 70" Vizio M tv. Only having seen my D8000 can anyone shed some light on whether or not the picture quality of these panels (or any others you might suggest) at least matches my D8000 tv? I would love to hear thoughts on any other models that might fit the bill, I do use 3D a lot and have read great things on the Vizios passive system. I'm hoping for a great black friday deal as my budget is around $2K.

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello peeps,
Thought I would nudge this topic as I too am looking to upgrade my Samsung AU60D8000

I've not really kept up with the latest models purely as they would have been calling me all along and I knew I wasn't allowed to buy more toys.....

I would like something around 75-80 inches and will be wall mounted, the 60 can go to the games room, it's still a great TV but after a huge upgrade in my sound system and furniture and the fact I am about to re decorate over the xmas break, now is a good time to start looking.

Any pointers greatly appreciated

Lee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts