AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,236 Posts
If you're getting the new HR20 you might want to pop over to www.dbstalk.com and check out the HR20 section. There's info over there with tricks and tips and you'll see the reported problems with the box. You can also be notified when prelease software downloads are available (like tonight and Sunday) so you can try out new code and features before the rest of the owners.

BTW: I have two of them and while they have had the occasional problem in my case they're OK, but others will tell you they're a POS. YMWV.

· Registered
339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrock9999 /forum/post/0

it will be installed on the 29th, hopefully i will enjoy Directv HD, i know there SD Dvr kicks butt, i have heard they do HD good

I am getting the new HD-DVR from D* this friday as well.

I am excited and worried. Reading so many threads on here about it...I am afraid it will breakdown on day 1

But, I do understand that many do have fine working DVR's....but...if my luck continues, I will get the worst one ever made

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.