AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking to upgrade from my LT150, to possibly an HS10. The big problem being, is that I have absolutely no way of seeing any projectors within a 300 mile drive. I've already found a good home for my little LT150, so if I decide to pull the trigger, it will be easy to get rid of. I've been very pleased with the LT150, but it's just not the kind of HT projector I really want. Don't get me wrong, I love the image the little guy can project, it's just that it's not really meant for home theater use. It's loud, rainbows can be a little annoying at times, and I've got some cool looking device to hold a Hoya FL-Day filter in front of the lens. It's a great projector for the price, but now I've got the bug, and I want something more.:D

So, I guess what I'm asking, is how good of an upgrade would this be? I know not many people own the HS10 yet, and any kind of comparison would be arbitrary, but any kind of info from someone that has seen both, would be extremely helpful. I really really wish someone locally at least had some kind of LCD to demo, so I could at least get an idea, but of course, there is nothing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.