AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,

I know this question has been asked before but i have not found too much info lately to compare the 2 brands. I currently have urc mrx 980 installed and am looking into control4 vs urc total control for total home automation.

My issues is that i have both the hardware sitting at home and got dealer friend who can program one of the two system for me without any major financial hit. Now for me to go for it I wanted to get opinions about which way to go. The remote interface for urc is unbeaten ( My personal experience) but control4 system has so many fans behind it, which is making my decision harder.

I will appreciate any feed back.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI all,

I know this question has been asked before but i have not found too much info lately to compare the 2 brands. I currently have urc mrx 980 installed and am looking into control4 vs urc total control for total home automation.

My issues is that i have both the hardware sitting at home and got dealer friend who can program one of the two system for me without any major financial hit. Now for me to go for it I wanted to get opinions about which way to go. The remote interface for urc is unbeaten ( My personal experience) but control4 system has so many fans behind it, which is making my decision harder.

I will appreciate any feed back.

Thanks in advance.
Control 4 just kicked us out of the program because we had a down year. We have customers out there that we will not be able to service any more be careful when you sign up with Control 4!!!!:mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts