AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I recently finished a recroom renovation and I have purchased a Sharp Aquos (LC-70LE757U).

I have the TV hardwired and not over Wifi.

My question is.........Can I change the DNS settings on the TV that I acquire from a service to Get US Netflix?

·
Registered
61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondabbq  /t/1525316/us-netflix-in-canada#post_24555134

I recently finished a recroom renovation and I have purchased a Sharp Aquos (LC-70LE757U).

I have the TV hardwired and not over Wifi.

My question is.........Can I change the DNS settings on the TV that I acquire from a service to Get US Netflix?

I use Add-free Time for this but it required a change in my Router settings so don't know about through the TV itself. Only $2 a month and have had no issues accessing US Netflix or Amazon using this.

Doesn't work for everything. For example on my Roku 3 I can't acess ESPN or the Time Warer App that I'm subsribed for through my vacation property in the US, but which still detect when I'm in Canada

·
Registered
252 Posts

Use Unotelly ! it's the best 5 $ per month I have ever used. So easy to use its the only way I can use my Canadian Western Digital Live TV with ALL the US apps like VUDU, Hulu Plus, etc. They show you how to do the setting depending on the machine or tv you use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts