AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I, and maybe mndavenport, are a little curious. We are trying to get an 'idea' of what Sharp 9000 owners paid for their projector. This is ONLY for those that purchased the American version of the Sharp 9000!!! :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Would those who were able to buy in the $6,500 - $6,999 price range be kind enough to share where you purchased from?

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although blee1 makes an honest request, I would suggest that if anyone wishes to tell him where they bought their projector at such a great deal that they may want to do so via Private Message (don't want to upset the forum admins).

Also, while you are responding to blee1's request (if you are) could you please state for the record if the deal is STILL being offered? There may be a situation that was at hand that was the equivalent loss-leader, which would imply those great deals are long gone. But, if they are still around, available, and can be advertised, please do so!!! :)

There are many people rounding down to a short list of projectors, and the Sharp is one of them. Being able to buy, today, for $7K or less is very desirable.

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really amazed. So far, seven people paid less than $7,000 for a new, USA-warrantied/issued Sharp 9000 projector. To them, I ask what dealer(s) did they use!

Now, lets see how many ante up that information!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.