AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Parasound Zphono via USB into my Dell Optiplex to transfer all my LP. I cant get any audio out. Updated BIOS, Windows, drivers etc. Any help would be great

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basic Question:

Is it selected as the default recording device?
yes. USB Codec audio selected as default. Meter to right show its working, just can get sound.

when i configure and test, no audio but i do get audio out of HD Audio, second choice.

Oder computer, Optiplex 960 running Windows 8.1. USB is 2.0

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
I have a Parasound Zphono via USB into my Dell Optiplex to transfer all my LP. I cant get any audio out. Updated BIOS, Windows, drivers etc. Any help would be great

The ZPhono is a phono preamp. Its output is analog.

When you say "via USB", that confuses me.

Please detail exactly what is connected to what and how you are supposedly converting the output of the ZPhono to USB.

Your description makes it sound like you think that the ZPhono has a USB output, which it does not have.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im using the provided USB output
https://www.parasound.com/vintage/zphonoUSB.php

The ZPhono is a phono preamp. Its output is analog.

When you say "via USB", that confuses me.

Please detail exactly what is connected to what and how you are supposedly converting the output of the ZPhono to USB.

Your description makes it sound like you think that the ZPhono has a USB output, which it does not have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.