AVS Forum banner
  • Get an exclusive sneak peek into our new project. >>> Click Here
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

Used air coupled XG tubes ? Anyone got a set ?

555 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  gn2
I just got myself an air coupled XG1350 with a very, very well defined Windows log on box smack in the middle of the tubes 5170 hours on the clock and I swear every second of those hours they had the log on screen up.

So, if anyone has a decent set of XG air coupled tubes they want to sell, please email me. I've got tons of things to trade too, if someone is looking for something....

Post made here because I'm not selling anything, and NO ONE looks or responds to

"wants" on videogon.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Paul,

YONEXSP was selling an XG a couple of weeks ago. It didn't sell, so I believe he said he was going to keep it. I think the blue and red were o.k., but the green was shot.

Ericglo
Thanks, but that probably just means he's looking for a green tube, rather than selling the other two....

I need someone who's already replaced his tubes, and has the originals sitting around collecting dust.
No, he bought an XG110 along with the XG75. He was trying to unload the XG75. I don't know where Kingston is, but I think he is in Montreal.

Ericglo
Thank you for the info, and btw, Kingston is about a three hour drive from Montreal.
Paul,

Also, I believe he said he was looking for some help with his projectors.

Ericglo
Hasn't anyone changed tubes in an XG in the last few months ??
Hmmm well not to add insult to injury , but now I've got that XG75 in need of a green and not that it makes any difference , I'm half way between Ken and Paul in Ottawa. I think Ken's ok for tubes but are you still looking Paul? If so let us locals keep an eye out for each-other!
Of course I am. My XG1350 has sat on my coffee table forlornly showing static image burn images for months now.

And since I'll NEVER buy tubes from VDC, this puppy will be sold as a "parts" machine pretty soon.

Too bad too, the image, even with static image burned tubes, is very nice, and sharp as a tack.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.