AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all these guy's tring to sell(here and Ebay)the LT150's they got from Dell at a great price. What about warrenty issues. The Nec web site states waranty applies to "orginal owner" only. Has anyone had any experience with this. How easy is it to work with Nec for warranty repairs?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi bfast,

No personnel experience on this topic, however, I noticed the warranty issue in a prior thread. I couldn't find it for you, but maybe some one else can help. If you are going to buy on ebay, you should ask the seller, before you bid, if he has a HT setup where he could test the projector for dead pixels, or other problems. Chances are if they bought during the Dell sale, they are an HT enthusiast. If there are problems then they could settle with NEC. I would bet some have tested them already. I would also make sure you get the receipt with the purchase and pay the extra couple of bucks for shipping insurance just in case it is damaged during shipping.

From what I read here there seems to be no problems with NEC customer service, however, I haven't read of anyone buying second hand and having warranty work done.

Best of Luck

Todd

Does anyone have experience on this issue?

------------------

Todd

---------------------

-scan-lines-annoy-me-

---------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.