AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently aquired 2 pairs of NHT SB3 speakers... i know there a bit older now, and well they were used... but i picked up a pair here on the forums from tony... Thanks tony.. Anyway I really like them and love the way they sound...

Anyway on to my questions...

I'm still trying to find another pair of SB3's and a SC2... but checking ebay and audiogon everyday isnt producing much... So im wondering if anyone might know some other places i can check to find some used ones.. or new(not that i can find any new ones).. but im really to cheap for new ones... so used ones would be good.

I really cant wait to watch a movie with a full 7.1 setup with these things... i really like them...

thanks all

·
Premium Member
7,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tivo1 /forum/post/0

I've recently aquired 2 pairs of NHT SB3 speakers... i know there a bit older now, and well they were used... but i picked up a pair here on the forums from tony... Thanks tony.. Anyway I really like them and love the way they sound...

I told you they sounded great. I'm glad you like them.

·
Registered
14,091 Posts
I have a hard time trading in SB3s and when I do, they literally sell before I have a chance to think about who to call first. "Hey, you've got SB3s, how much?!?" "Ummm, well, I just got these in this morning and I have a bunch of people waiting for some and........" "I'll take them right now" "Oh. Well....okay then......." Seriously, it's that bad. I keep trying though!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alimentall:

John, When ya get some more let me know.. I need two and a sc2, if i'd like to try out the sc2, if i cant find that. I'll go with 3 sb3's...

I may just get both anyway, and see which ones i prefer!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welp got my 3rd set of SB3's...

Now im looking for an SC2... might have to try and talk a forum member into upgrading so they can sell me theirs...

If anyone knows of someplace to get an SC2 if they could let me know i would appreciate it... Or if anyone decides to upgrade let me know... just sent me a PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.