AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
coach - this probably is not much help but I have seen a little chatter on the web (audiogon and ?) about these speakers and it is very positive. I have three tiny dancers and a pair of subs across the front of my theater - fantastic for both movies and two channel listening - SACD and vinyl. People who have heard both seem to like the min dancer better than the tiny dancer. Certainly the bigger box gives lower extension. I haven't been to my dealer to see what these look like (I try to stay away and avoid upgraditis temptation), but the craftmanship on my be-718s is first rate. That may not matter to you but I appreciate it although it is nowhere near a primary concern for me

· Registered
1,690 Posts
Coach -

An exceptionally exciting speaker and reports from the shows are that they are stellar. I always glance at the speaker to forum and am surprised how little presence Usher has here.

My local dealer had one pair that were sold one day into an in home audition. He has a pair of Mini 1's with the new diamond tweeter in route that I hope to listen to in the next few weeks.

According to him, supply in the US is tight right now due to cabinet supply issues. I'm on the list to audition the next pair that he gets his hands on. Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.