AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the VSX 92 support two subs. I currently am running a supercube II but I am planning on moving my system into a great room which I feel may need two subs to get the affect I want. Will VSX 92 support two subs?

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
What do you mean by "support two subs"? It has a single sub out jack for a powered sub. All you need is a y-cable to connect two subs to the Pioneer. Will it equalize two subs? Not independently. You will have to balance each sub's level individually and then control the overall level from the Pioneer. That's as much as I can tell you as I do not know how MCACC handles subs.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky636 /forum/post/18122519

What do you mean by "support two subs"? It has a single sub out jack for a powered sub. All you need is a y-cable to connect two subs to the Pioneer. Will it equalize two subs? Not independently. You will have to balance each sub's level individually and then control the overall level from the Pioneer. That's as much as I can tell you as I do not know how MCACC handles subs.

Just wanted to make sure you can hook up 2 subs to this receiver. Y cable answers the question. Thanks so much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.