AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say I have a Chroma 5 and a i1D2. If I wanted to check my calibrated results done with C5 with the i1D2, is there an easy way to switch meters in CalMan and make another run in the same session or will I have to close it and restart another session to use the 2nd meter?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcheng122 /forum/post/18306090

Say I have a Chroma 5 and a i1D2. If I wanted to check my calibrated results done with C5 with the i1D2, is there an easy way to switch meters in CalMan and make another run in the same session or will I have to close it and restart another session to use the 2nd meter?

All that is needed is to select another meter within CalMAN while having the same cal sessions open.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith /forum/post/18306236

All that is needed is to select another meter within CalMAN while having the same cal sessions open.

I see. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith /forum/post/18306236

I have done this many times. If I know I'm going to use multiple meters, I make sure to have them connected when I boot the application and make sure they are recognized at meter selection time. This might not be necessary, but I do it to make sure the meter's going to be selectable when I need it for an additional run.

And, yes, Lee, if the additional meter requires initialization, you can do it after selecting it as you would normally do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts