AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shopping on Amazon -- the TV's the... 24in Ws Lcd 1920x1080 16:9 1000:1 Dvi Vx2439wm Hdmi 2ms, and the speakers are the Coby 5.1 Channel DVD Player with Home Theater Speaker System, though I'm not particularly attached to either.

I've already got an HDMI cable -- what else do I need?

Shopping elsewhere isn't an option.

Thanks VERY much for your help -- this is VERY frustrating. =P

If you can find other, more compatible speakers available on Amazon for a comparable price, that'd be fantastic too.

TV specs:

* 24-Inch (23.6-Inch Vis) widescreen LCD monitor with 2ms super fast response time

* 1080p (1920 x 1080) Full HD resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio for perfect image reproduction

* HDMI, DVI and VGA video inputs for diverse connectivity options

* 100mm x 100mm VESA compliant for wall mount or monitor stands

* ECO mode for up to 30 percent power saving

Speaker specs:

5.1-CHANNEL, PROGRESSIVE SCAN DVD PLAYER; COMPACT & SLIM DESIGN; DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW & JPEG COMPATIBLE; DOLBY(R) DIGITAL DECODER, 300 WATTS; 5.1-CHANNEL AUDIO FOR SURROUND SOUND SYSTEMS; DIGITAL & ANALOG AV OUTPUTS FOR HOME THEATER USE; NTSC/PAL COMPATIBLE; CONVENIENT FRONT PANEL & ON-SCREEN DISPLAY; MULTIPLE LANGUAGE, SUBTITLE & CAMERA ANGLE SUPPORT; PICTURE ZOOM FUNCTION; PARENTAL LOCK CONTROL; 100-240V AUTOMATIC POWER SWITCHING; FCC/FDA APPROVED & ETL LISTED; BLACK

·
Registered
64 Posts
If your confused on hooking the PS3 up run HDMI to TV then the red/white or optical cable to the Coby for sound. You'll have to go in the settings of the PS3 and have the sound ouput through either of those cables.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts