1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,132 Posts
What is VMC-HC?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I know you can set it to use MPC-HC if you use media browser in the configuration settings. I am kind of curious if you can have MPC-HC default to full screen as soon as you launch it from WMC in win 7. When i use MediaBrowser to launch it it goes in to its regular mode which still shows the taskbar and requires a double click to go to fullscreen. Not a total deal breaker but not as seamless as i'd want it either

·
Registered
389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by owan /forum/post/17031173

I know you can set it to use MPC-HC if you use media browser in the configuration settings. I am kind of curious if you can have MPC-HC default to full screen as soon as you launch it from WMC in win 7. When i use MediaBrowser to launch it it goes in to its regular mode which still shows the taskbar and requires a double click to go to fullscreen. Not a total deal breaker but not as seamless as i'd want it either

Is that even if you have MPC in it's own options set to start in fullscreen?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can't get it to start in full screen at all. launching from WMC or not. Also, When i have MediaBrowser launch MPC-HC from within WMC it launches underneath the WMC screen, even though its set to "always on top" in options

·
Registered
389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by owan /forum/post/17035590

I can't get it to start in full screen at all. launching from WMC or not. Also, When i have MediaBrowser launch MPC-HC from within WMC it launches underneath the WMC screen, even though its set to "always on top" in options

That's odd, it works for me. Are you running 64 or 32 bit? I found that MediaBrowser wouldn't use MPC until I moved the MPC folder in the x64 Program Files.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
i would like to know this as well.

if you install media browser and use the external player.exe file that is around here somewhere you can launch mpc-hc FOR almost every video file except wmv

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.