AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. I know this isn't exactly a Replay TV question, but many of you use Womble and Ulead DVD Movie Factory to edit stuff. So I assemble some short clips from my camcorder on Womble, save the file, burn with Movie Factory. However, I run the DVD in my player and the audio is just fine but the video is running at like 5x. It's like running in fast forward. I've read all the post about syncing the audio and video together but I think this is a little different.

Next I tried the GOP fixer and it didn't find any errors. Do I need to try the multiplexer option? I'm not even sure what that is. :(

I have burned shows that were gathered from my Replay using this same method and they have turned out just fine. Wouldn't I use the same method?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to add that when I go to burn the movie on Movie Factory it wants to render the video and it never asks to do that when I burn Replay shows. Of course, then it takes forever to burn. :(

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Huskerfan
I forgot to add that when I go to burn the movie on Movie Factory it wants to render the video and it never asks to do that when I burn Replay shows. Of course, then it takes forever to burn. :(
While this thread really doesn't belong in this forum, a quick answer to keep you from going crazy:

The movie you created from your camcorder video is not MPEG encoded. Thus it will ALWAYS need to be rendered.

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
Bayside has it. If the video is DV that is not the same as MPEG-2. It will need to be coverted. After that you'll need to get more info about you camcorder and ulead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.