AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the following happen twice now (The two issues seem unrelated and do not happen at the same time). The first time I figured it was just a fluke but now I'm beginning to get miffed:

Optical out to Integra DTR7.1 suddenly whacks out and makes the Integra think DTS is coming in. I initially thought this was the receiver itself but confirmed yesterday that it is indeed the UTV. I can unplug/poweroff the Integra and it still locks to DTS when it comes back up again. If I change the input to my HTPC, prologic and DD5.1 work fine and it locks on without problem....Going back to UTV input shows DTS again. Unplugging/plugging back in the optical cable, the Integra locks back to DTS. Unplugging the UTV (power) and plugging it back in again fixes the problem. FWIW, disabling Dolby Digital and forcing PCM in UTV setup does not fix the problem.

UTV wont accept input from remote control unless it's one of the 'blue' buttons on the remote. So 'my shows', 'guide', 'home', the blue arrows work, but the number input, channel up/down etc don't work. Only way to get it to work again is to unplug power and plug it back in...all is fine after this.

Anyone seeing anything similar?

-Trouble

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.