Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

For the UTV PIP, can you swap the pip? What I want to do is watching tv on a full screen and i don't want to watch the recording show. Can utv do that? Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you don't want to watch the show being recorded why even have the PIP on? Just turn it off and problem cured.

Yes it can be swapped.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm not sure I completely understand your question. When you're recording a show, you can watch any other channel full screen (including a show you've already recorded). When you're watching another channel, and THEN hit PIP, the other tuner will show what you're recording. You can swap the smaller screen with the larger one. With the RCA unit, you hit CH CTRL to highlight the smaller window, then hit ENTER to swap the picture. I'm not sure what key combo the Sony unit uses.

Hope this helps !!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by glenw
I'm not sure I completely understand your question. When you're recording a show, you can watch any other channel full screen (including a show you've already recorded). When you're watching another channel, and THEN hit PIP, the other tuner will show what you're recording. You can swap the smaller screen with the larger one. With the RCA unit, you hit CH CTRL to highlight the smaller window, then hit ENTER to swap the picture. I'm not sure what key combo the Sony unit uses.

Hope this helps !!!!

Hey, it works. Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.