AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the WD120 drive into a Sony UTV unit. The UTV unit won't update it stays on the screen that reads "Your internet terminal is connecting to web tv to check for the latest update". It will not update it will only stay on that screen and go no further. I checked my phone line and it is connected to a modem on the other end (I hear the beeps when I listened on the telephone handset). I am using an HU card.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

·
Registered
19 Posts
Try the This Jenny short code:

Press menu three times then enter 5309

This should restart your download again.

*Make sure your hard drive pin switch is set to MASTER*

Good Luck!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by goldenguy
I just installed the WD120 drive into a Sony UTV unit. The UTV unit won't update it stays on the screen that reads "Your internet terminal is connecting to web tv to check for the latest update". It will not update it will only stay on that screen and go no further. I checked my phone line and it is connected to a modem on the other end (I hear the beeps when I listened on the telephone handset). I am using an HU card.
If by this you mean it is hanging at the connecting phase, then this is a very common problem that has been discussed many times before. The solution involved pulling the phone cord after it dials non-working local numbers so that it will hang up and dial another, or you can call DTV and get them to change which phone number your UTV calls by default. Seach the forum for details.

Hey, NetworkTV, where's that sticky FAQ? ;)

Clip

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by clip
Hey, NetworkTV, where's that sticky FAQ? ;)
It's coming, really. :) I've just been working a lot of overtime these last few weeks, so I haven't had a lot of free time to work on it. However, I have this week off, so hopefully I'll have something by next week. I have it started, but I want to be thorough and not have any innacurate info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.