AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, this is a fairly technical question related to the Vantage Qlink and the LVRS (Low Voltage Relay Station). Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it. But I saw in a couple of other threads that there are some Vantage dealers in posting in here.

Back story:

I recently purchased a house with a Qlink vantage system. The system appears to be up and running fine and I managed to get my hands on the programming software so have been able to tweak it here and there. Setting timers on some of the lights, etc.. The dealer who installed the system has never returned my emails.

Problem:

Part of the system is a LVRS station. The Qlink system doesn't appear to communicate with the LVRS and the LVRS status LED is flashing three times (no communication, check wires). The Qlink programming system reports "station serial number reports conflict", despite the fact the serial seem to match.

There doesn't appear to be any documentation on how to reset either the LVRS station back to factory or how to force the Qlink system to connect to the LVRS.

Any suggestions on next steps?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Vantage dealer here. PM me your email and I'll send you the LVRS tech sheet which details how to do a configure station. If this still doesn't work, then I would suggest bringing th lvrs and hooking it right at the 2 wire station bus ports to rule out wiring issues. If that still doesn't wor, I have at least one laying around I could sell for real cheap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts