AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to this forum. The house we moved into a few years ago came with a Vantage Q lighting system. I understand it is an outdated system by today's standards (perhaps discontinued?) but for our purposes it still works well enough and we have no immediate plans to replace it. However, I would love to be able to tweak some of the current settings here and there. From what I have read, the easiest way to do that would be using QLink software. Does anyone know where I could find it? AFAICT, it is not downloadable on Vantage's web site and Google has not been of much help.

Short of having QLink, I would be willing to venture into issuing V-commands at the command prompt as I am able to access the master controller via the IP enabler that is connected to it. Alas, I just cannot find any documentation regarding that, either. I am stuck! If anyone out there has any ideas or pointers for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am also having similar problem and I think we can help each other.
Send me a private note to gohack3625 [at] gmail.com and we can continue from there.

GH

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Go Hack,
Is your situation and why the Vantage dealer wants to upgrade to Infusion (your other post) because your QLink hardware is intermittent and failing? Or the dealer doesn't want to modify the programming in the QLink?
Or you want to do programming yourself and the Vantage dealer doesn't want to allow you to do so?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm also in need of the QLink software. The local dealer keeps pushing an upgrade, but I just want to use the old system. If anyone can provide it, I would gladly pay for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts