AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can you set this up, maybe the digital output? That is, how do you get your stereo output controlled by the Panny? I did a search but didn't find anything on this. My 15 year old Trinitron has this capabilty and assumed it was standard. thanks.

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysman1 /forum/post/0

How can you set this up, maybe the digital output? That is, how do you get your stereo output controlled by the Panny? I did a search but didn't find anything on this. My 15 year old Trinitron has this capabilty and assumed it was standard. thanks.

Older Panny Plasmas gave you the option of selecting either Fixed or Variable audio output, but last year's model and the current model no longer have the Variable option - Fixed only.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I hate gloom onto a thread....... but it's nearly identical except for the TV model.

Is this the same with the HP Plasma's also? Specifically the PL5060N?

I have a Home Theater receiver that has defied all attempts to program it's volume into any other remote. The "fixed" and "variable" settings on my old JVC CRT did the trick and eliminated a second remote. I just left the receiver on and at a decent volume and "throttled" it with the TVs "variable" option.

Thanks for any help....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.