AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues when placing an order with them? Things like having to give your credit card number a few times and resending information? I hear they are swamped with orders but it makes me worry that I will get the wrong tubes or something when they finally get here.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Oh, and I have found Brenda to be a lot more organized than the gentleman, cannot remember his name now (not Charlie, he is in sales).

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
What he said. Deal with Brenda.

Or just send ME your credit card number, and I'll make sure I get those P 19 tubes in short order.

:)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
What he said. Deal with Brenda.

Or just send ME your credit card number, and I'll make sure I get those P 19 tubes in short order.

And a sexy new leather bustier or two as well!!! :D

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Who said they're "swamped with orders" :rolleyes: Although my credit card is on file, so it's not usually a problem, every now and then they LOSE the file :p and have to ask me for it again. Then I once generated a separate number JUST for them and each time I would place an order I would fund the card with the exact amount. As luck would have it, they tried to overcharge me on something and the credit card company started screaming .....STOP THIEF! and cancelled that number, so I had to start all over agin and give them a NEW number. Other than that, never a problem. :p

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Strange.. Okay well I was working with Brenda so at least Ihave the best the person :)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Dunno, I've done COD with both my orders. Brenda was always organized and never forgot me. Always responded to emails or voicemails within 24 hours. :up:

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by techman707
Who said they're "swamped with orders" :rolleyes: Although my credit card is on file, so it's not usually a problem, every now and then they LOSE the file :p and have to ask me for it again. Then I once generated a separate number JUST for them and each time I would place an order I would fund the card with the exact amount. As luck would have it, they tried to overcharge me on something and the credit card company started screaming .....STOP THIEF! and cancelled that number, so I had to start all over agin and give them a NEW number. Other than that, never a problem. :p

And you said you never used VDC tubes. I'm telling Sony on you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.