AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this new and have used it sparingly in a small music only system. I did away with that system several years ago but held on to this sub "just in case". I haven't found a need for it since then so it's time to let it go. I tested it today and it works perfectly.

This sub is small but has a 1,000 watt amp and a massively built 8" driver. The output from this thing really doesn't fit it's small size. It is quite a little beast.

The finish is a beautiful piano gloss black and is in excellent condition. I really don't see any flaws. The 800R is virtually identical to the newer Minivee except the Minivee's finish is flat black and the 800R comes with a handy remote control and can be used with a microphone for setup. The remote is included but I cannot find the mic anywhere. The plug for the mic is the standard size of receiver setup mics and most people have one of those they could use.

I no longer have the original box or manual but will pack it safely for shipping. So, you will get the sub, grill, and remote.

SOLD!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts