AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not have a chance to download Version 2.3.0—Beta until today and now for some reason it is not on the server. Can someone please send it to my e-mail. I am really excited to try this new version. Dscaler works wonderfully for watching NTSC channels from my 6000 on my Princeton HDTV.

Regards,

Adam Gaines

Dishdepot.com

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Gainead: the web site is in flux. A release is imminent.

------------------

Dan

·
Registered
209 Posts
you've got mail

------------------

There is enough sadness in the world. Make someone smile today!

[This message has been edited by Stuigi (edited 05-22-2001).]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Unless somebody has rolled their own in the last twenty minutes, they will not be giving you the "real" 2.3.0 release. Just sit tight for a couple of hours and the release will be announced by John.

Please do not make this the release thread.

------------------

Dan

·
Registered
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dschmelzer:
Unless somebody has rolled their own in the last twenty minutes, they will not be giving you the "real" 2.3.0 release. Just sit tight for a couple of hours and the release will be announced by John.

Please do not make this the release thread.

Hey Dan,

I've got a copy of 2.3 exe dated 5/7/01. What changes have been made in the last couple of weeks?

Thanks,

-Ted

------------------

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American consumer"

- Andrew Carnegie (rumored)

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I'm not going to confuse the situation. There were several release candidates, but none of them are 2.3.0. John has complete control over releases.

Please wait for the release thread. Be patient, please and try not to reply to this thread. It will confuse too many people.

Thank you.

------------------

Dan

[This message has been edited by dschmelzer (edited 05-22-2001).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.