AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several reviews out there, so here's 1 more. I have to make it short because I just came back from the WhiteSox game (although I'm a Cubs fan) and my buddy is coming over now to check it out. My setup is 92" Graywolf, Infocus 4805 ceiling mount 12ft back, 7ft high, my couch is also 12ft back. The width of my room is 12ft.

I hung the screen and I tested it about 20min with Matrix 1 and 3. Everyone is right, black is black, no doubt about that. It does look a little grainy, but I haven't had time to calibrate the 4805.

There is a "cone." You can see subtle brightness change from the center to the edge (6ft for me). I sat on the edge and it was still fine, it didn't bother me. You can watch the whole movie from beginning to end and it shouldn't bother anyone. If from the center gets a 10, I give the edge around an 8.

I didn't see the line from the plastic film, it just fell off when I first unrolled the screen. Be careful though, the odor is strong! I took a whiff and I was woozy for awhile.

The only gripe I have it there are 2 big dents right in the front, I'm going to call PCNation Monday. Or Optoma if I can't get a diffferent one (for free shipping).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.