AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a oled c9 online during bf sale. I got the tv but it has a slight scatrch on the screen and a chip. Here is the link to the video drive.google.com/file/d/1p-alfyPjGyw5BjMEtjLlSOUl7-fFbIvQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Can you advice if I should keep it or return please?

I spent 1700$ on this and now it costs 2100$ to buy again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just bought a oled c9 online during bf sale. I got the tv but it has a slight scatrch on the screen and a chip. Here is the link to the video drive.google.com/file/d/1p-alfyPjGyw5BjMEtjLlSOUl7-fFbIvQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Can you advice if I should keep it or return please?

I spent 1700$ on this and now it costs 2100$ to buy again
I am new so I couldn’t post the url..

·
Registered
862 Posts
I just purchased two new TVs, one LCD and an OLED. If either of mine had that damage I would return it. They should just replace it, so the new price doesn't matter. Just knowing it was there would bother me. Just like having a chipped tooth. Not a big deal, but your tongue can't stay away from it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just purchased two new TVs, one LCD and an OLED. If either of mine had that damage I would return it. They should just replace it, so the new price doesn't matter. Just knowing it was there would bother me. Just like having a chipped tooth. Not a big deal, but your tongue can't stay away from it.
I asked for a price match...but they said the deal is gone and they wouldn’t honor it. But thanks ...you helped me make the decision

·
Registered
203 Posts
I asked for a price match...but they said the deal is gone and they wouldn’t honor it. But thanks ...you helped me make the decision
They won't just exchange it? That's odd. You're not repurchasing just exchanging don't see why they would try to charge you the new price. Unless I'm missing something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,325 Posts

Who did you purchase it from? If it's damaged (scratch and chip) sounds used, and a possible scam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts