AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Samsung LE32R41BD tv and when i connect my microsoft vga cable to it the picture is really crap , its washed out and quite bland but when i connect using the component lead the picture is stunning . The main reason i want to use the vga is so that i can upscale my SD dvd using the the HD DVD add on , any advice would be great cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndiablo /forum/post/0

I've got a Samsung LE32R41BD tv and when i connect my microsoft vga cable to it the picture is really crap , its washed out and quite bland but when i connect using the component lead the picture is stunning . The main reason i want to use the vga is so that i can upscale my SD dvd using the the HD DVD add on , any advice would be great cheers

Did you adjust your resolution settings on your Xbox360 to the native resolution of your HDTV?? Second, did you also adjust the VGA/PC settings on your TV? I currently have a HL-S5086W, and I'm connected through VGA. My picture on my TV looks a little better with VGA than component. Primary reason I went to VGA is to minimize HDTV lag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.