AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was not sure where to put this, but looking to get some VGA monitors for work. I dont know much when it comes to VGA, but they will be hooked to computers displaying information. I am looking for 2 46", 2 40", and 2 30". Any recommendations on brands/models?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Well sounds like what you are looking for is right on your face when u walk into McDonalds, the Airport etc. I bet all their displays are hooked up to some PC and they are on all day and are designed to have a wide-angle viewing AND bright even in a lighted environment. I've seen NEC, Mitsubishi, Samsung. All are of the "commercial" type with a thin square bezel.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If you are willing to spend the money, I would highly recommend going with an NEC or a Marshall, from their broadcast tv line. They are very good are reproducing perfect colors, and they are very good with different conditions, i.e.being on all day or even outdoors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.