AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got their HS10 hooked up to VGA output from laptop or HTPC? I cannot find anyone selling the PJMulti cable with the VGA connection. Any ideas on where to find this part would be greatly appreciated.

In lieu of being able to get one anytime soon, I am considering a component to RGB converter - is there any rocket science involved in selecting one of these or are they all pretty much the same? Again any pointers appreciated.

:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well nothing scouring the web looking for the fabled VGA PJ Multi cable - I guess it is just too early...

Perhaps the lucky current HS10 owners would happen to know if there is a pinout diagram for the PJMulti port in the manual. May be worthwhile to make a DIY VGA cable. Damn Sony for using a proprietary breakout connector and then not supplying the VGA!

·
Registered
761 Posts
the PJ-Multi is the same one that was used over a year ago with the HS-1... last time I checked there were a LOT of hits on folks who sell them... try a google on "SIC-HS30" as that is the part number for the PJ-MULIT that has the VGA plug in the one end...and go from there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.