AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have no idea if I'm putting this in the right forum section but here it goes! I have a ton of old vhs (like family videos) that I want to convert into dvds because let's face it, who really uses vhs anymore...Anyways, I have no idea how to do this or how difficult it is. I saw this software and it could work for me but I wanna get another opinion first (  http://www.magix.com/us/convert-vhs-to-dvd/  ). Has anybody used this or something similar? I really don't wanna get something if it's too complicated to use so any suggestions would be amazing. Or should I just go to some video/photo shop and have them convert the vhs for me?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have used Magix Movie Edit Pro for years and find it easy to use. Rescue Video Tapes was not around at that time and I already had the hardware.

The nice thing about doing it yourself is you can edit out bad shots and build your own menus. Download the free trial and give it a shot.

td

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.