AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Yes, I tried late last night and then again this morning and no luck.

I figured it was probably due to my crappy dial up service I have at home.

Craig

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only thing I can see is that you must use quick time to view the movies. maybe you just need to have quick time downloaded. I'll check into it further. maybe I can also find another free web hoster for the movies.

·
Registered
24,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckaudio
the only thing I can see is that you must use quick time to view the movies. maybe you just need to have quick time downloaded. I'll check into it further. maybe I can also find another free web hoster for the movies.
I still use windows 98 for my net surfing etc. You can't use Quicktime on Windows 98 it requres XP I think, so I can't watch it either.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, that one seemed to work for me perfect. although that is the wrong movie........... let me try for the correct movie this time.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok that worked also, but wrong movie again. the problem is that I can't figure out how to label the movie titles from the camera software to the picture documents folder.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looks like time for a new computer Art, or at least upgrade to windows 2000 or xp

I have no idea about that codec stuff. I get that every once in a while on some avi or php files.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
That's funny........... LOL :D

Oh man, to bad that wasn't a Dodge with a HEMI pulling him out, I really could have some fun with that. :D

Redhouse

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Art, download Quicktime from this link and it should work fine with Windows 98.

Quicktime

Download.com has Quicktime 7.0 which is the newest, it says Windows 98 also.

Redhouse

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.