AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thalner Electronic will be holding their annual Fall video show on Thursday Oct. 11 from 9am to 4pm at the Sharaton Inn 3200 Boardwalk (I-94 and State St.) in Ann Arbor MI.

Although the show is about 50% high end cameras, recorders, and editing equipment they usually have a separate room with display devices set up (projectors,monitors,plasma displays, etc.)Companies attending are Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, JVC, AMX, and Pioneer among others.

Thalner Elect. mainly caters to commercial and institutional entities. The invitation I received does have an RSVP. So if you wish to attend, my suggestion would be to use a company name and say your considering purchasing equipment for your company. (No big deal really) I'm sure Thalner would be happy to sell a projector to an individual.

They say pre-registration is required. You can check out the details online at www.thalner.com or you can call them at (734) 761-4506. I hope to meet some of the forum members there. I know where you'll all be.(the room with all the projectors and display devices) See you there.

Mike

[This message has been edited by HDmike (edited 09-28-2001).]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.