AVS Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Okay I did a reset of the Integral via long press the rst button that helped HDR is working again like it should.

Reactions: Rolls-Royce

·
Registered
538 Posts
I realize this bit of an old thread but right on topic. I know Calman has specific instructions (plus the above) to help get the HDFury Integral to generate the metadata to trigger HDR.

I am looking to perhaps purchase the HDFury Linker instead and wonder if you follow the same instructions (i.e. use AVTOP controller software, etc...) or if it is easier to setup than the Linker and if there are instructions somewhere for this use?

I will be utilizing a DVDO TPG generator to calibrate HDR UHD 4K with the Calman HDR10 workflow.

Thanks,
BJBBJB

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I realize this bit of an old thread but right on topic. I know Calman has specific instructions (plus the above) to help get the HDFury Integral to generate the metadata to trigger HDR.

I am looking to perhaps purchase the HDFury Linker instead and wonder if you follow the same instructions (i.e. use AVTOP controller software, etc...) or if it is easier to setup than the Linker and if there are instructions somewhere for this use?

I will be utilizing a DVDO TPG generator to calibrate HDR UHD 4K with the Calman HDR10 workflow.

Thanks,
BJBBJB
Neither of the automated solutions (AVTOP, CalMAN) work with the Linker, as its SDK is different from the Integral's. However, you can use the alternate method of "cut and paste" in CalMAN (with AVTOP selected as source), copying the strings CalMAN generates into the correct fields in the Linker GUI software.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Neither of the automated solutions (AVTOP, CalMAN) work with the Linker, as its SDK is different from the Integral's. However, you can use the alternate method of "cut and paste" in CalMAN (with AVTOP selected as source), copying the strings CalMAN generates into the correct fields in the Linker GUI software.
Excellent, thanks! I will follow the Integral Calman FAQ with the Linker and sounds like it should work...barring any the issues above.

BJBBJB

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ted posted The correct infoframes for everyone who running into same problems:

10 for 1080p60 (VIC 16 is the decimal code for 1080p60, so HEX is 10)
20 for 1080p24 (VIC 32 is the decimal code for 1080p24, so HEX is 20)
5D for 2160p24 (VIC 93 is the decimal code for 2160p24, so HEX is 5D)
61 for 2160p60 (VIC 97 is the decimal code for 2160p60, so HEX is 61)

Thanks again /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
I have the same problem with VideoForge Classic and Integral. So what data did You change to make it work?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts