Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I'm helping a friend set up a Pronto to control his system but we don't have the Vidikron's original remote. The only remote code we currently have for his projector is the ON/OFF code, which was somehow previously programmed into his VCR's 'universal' remote. I've looked at RemoteCentral and ProntoEdit sites, but being a rather obscure (and old) projector model, haven't found any CCF's for it.

Wondering if anyone out there has one of these beasts and can provide Pronto or One-for-All

remotes codes (or rent us your remote for a day... :).

Also, can anyone confirm or deny that the Vidikron Crystal One was essentially a re-badged Philips ProScreen 3500?

Thanx in advance for any info along these lines...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm using a Vidikron Crystal One with a Pronto (the original one). My personalized CCF file contains the most frequently used codes. You can find it under the equipment section at www.laiben.com/ht

When I purchased the projector last year, it shipped with a new Philips remote, not an original Vidikron version. You may want to try a remote with the standard Philips codes (mine has controls for picture-in-picture, etc, obviously features which the Crystal One does not have).

Drop me an email if you need more of the codes.

...gregg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.