Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

After countless hours of productivity lost while lurking and learning and enjoying the wealth of information and knowledge present here, I'm finally posting. :)

I have been using a Vidikron Crystal One LCD projector for about six years now. I've started upgrading the rest of my HT piece by piece, and now the projector seems pretty outdated, especially with the advances of recent years in LCD and DLP.

I'm looking to upgrade and have spent dozens and dozens of hours reading through forums, gathering prices and specs, etc. One thing I've yet to do is start pounding the pavement to go to local shops and start looking at some of the current crop of PJs. Before I do that, I was hoping there are a few people out there who have seen (or possibly owned and upgraded) the Crystal One and can offer some broad comments on what to expect from a modern sub-$5k PJ in comparison to it? I guess I'm looking for that nudge to validate my upgrade decision, as I think the C1 looks pretty good (since I have nothing yet to compare it to).

Thanks for any comments anyone might have!

Luke

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.