AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who wants to sell it to me for cheap. He has had it for 2 years. I have been over to their house many time and enjoyed the projector imensely. I have read some disconcerning news about vidikron here, but he has not had any problems at all. WOW, what a picture. It was ISF calibrated.

He want to move on to bigger and better things for his theater and I want to get rid of my LCD.

QUESTION

Where can I find reviews on the vidikron IMAGE TWO and VP-20 line doubler.

I would also like to know where I can find manuals for the unit. His original dealer took the manuals by accident and misplaced them.

Your thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
The Vision 2 is an Electrohome 8500 with the vertical squeeze mod and inserted into one sharp looking box. Lots of places to get the manual (even downloadable). Pst your question on the CRT thread site, you will get your answer. I believe the video processor was a rebadged Faroudja (but I just do not remember). It was good in its day but for around a grand or two you can get much better today. Others will know exactly what the rebadged product is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.