AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those curious about the DLP2 Mustang chip and what it looks like... I will be viewing The Studio Experience 50HD and trying it out on different screens. Anyone living in the Kitchener / Waterloo area that is interested drop me a line [email protected] . I will probably set up two play sessions before sending it back.

Interested in what you think of it.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only two responses so far....

I am not trying to sell it...

Just would like to get some impressions.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm just guessing but offering to demo a >$5,000 projector in the

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A few have responded... offer is still open.

huckster ... what better way to view the difference in technologies An enthusiast usually will welcome the opportunity.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
what are the dates you will have it?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do I smell another shootout (mini) coming on? If so, I'll make sure to reply early so I don't get left out in the cold this time :(

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Twitchie...

I dont do anything mini... you should know that by now...

I am looking for pieces to review and show people for another possible shootout tho.

This time with less screens... but by the look of what some people are doing I may just have to revive some of those solutions that did not work again. Some people just dont learn. It may be back to the schoolhouse again.

Ken...

I am real busy all this week, you can tell by the time I responded. Possibly will align it for next week. BTW I just posted a most revealing screen shot of a Goo screen in a thread called my X1 screen shots. Look at my screenshot with a flash and Goo and the screenshot of the originator with paint...

Rob

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone interested I will have the unit available this week for viewing...

You should take a look and compare this technology to others out there.

Again Email me [email protected]

Robert

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Huckster
I'm just guessing but offering to demo a >$5,000 projector in the

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Scott..

It is still built like a Mercedes. I like getting opinions from people independent of my own. My friend Andy may be coming over with his HTPC to give it a whirl...

It serves as a good reference point as well for people comparing the hyundai's/// I also have a few other reference projectors here to make comparisons... the Z1 (HD1) the X1... and the NEC260...

A few spots still open if your interested.

·
Registered
725 Posts
If the 1HD is a sure show, I might drop by...

BTW, pinning that Mustang against the 2 new players (Z2 and AE500) would be very interesting indeed. Way things are going now, there should be a few people available to show these off in the near future...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.