AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchase the New Viewsonic Nextvision N6 processor from a company in NJ called Video Marketing System, it arrive today, If you guys are looking for this item give them a call, they sell it the cheapest. There number is 201-343-9800.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Please post you evaluation of the NV6 after you have had a chance to check it out.

Ron Jones

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmin
Froogle shows the n6 for $261 in stock from Axiontech. Price drop?

David

Dont know why viewsonic is selling it on their site for $399 still , i see places selling it as high as $410

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jones
Please post you evaluation of the NV6 after you have had a chance to check it out.

Ron Jones
At first glance out the box like the look, it comes with all the cable needed except component cables, :( . My equiptment: NEC XG-750 crt projector, RCA DTC-100 receiver, sony progressive scan DVD. local cable without cable box.

My reason for choosing the N6 was it offer me the option of connecting all my equiptmemt, Component input for my DVD, RF input for my cable wire, RGB, pass thru for when i watch HDTV on the DTC-100, and S-video for other inputs, all can be switched with the N6 remote.

Connecting all took only 5 min, another 2 hours doing convergence on my projector ( new input signal), that the only thing i hate about Crt projector. after getting the projector to a decent stage, I pop in a few movie to test: 1) movie was Vertical Limits, the mountains sence and the colorful gear they wore allow me to adjust the N6 and projector even more, 2) movie was Star war , I like the Princess ship, the crome look allow me to adjust color and bright and contrast even more, to got a good but not too shiny look, Last the matrix, no adjustment made, I just love that Movie, cant wait for May 15 for the realease for part 2 :D

Over all the N6 seems to be a good buy, its much cheaper that a line doubler, and the build in TV tuner is a Plus, I have to play with it more to see if its 100% good, but so far, I am happy, no Line in my projector images is SMOOOOOTH

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds like a really good buy then.

I might be using it with my ECP 3500.

That ought to work just fine.

What resolution are you running and what refresh rate??

No chroma delay or something like that.

Artefacts ??

More comments please.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.